10/26/2008

Organic Workshop, Hoke Co, Oct. 28

Hoke Organic Workshop

HOW can I raise vegetables at home using organic methods?
HOW does vermicomposting work?
HOW can I use organic methods to care for my lawn and landscape?
HOW would I create a native-plant garden for bees and butterflies?
HOW do I read my soil test, to add organic amendments to my soil?

Learn HOW at the Hoke Organic Workshop
“We’ll show you HOW!”
Tuesday, October 28, 2008 6pm – 8 pmMcLaughlin Building Auditorium
423 East Central Avenue, Raeford
Admission: Adults and teens $2.00 DOOR PRIZES!
Children 12 and under: free with accompanying adult
Come and learn HOW to: ~Make water-saving drip irrigation systems ~Keep bees for honey and pollination
~Start seeds successfully for your garden
~Join the Hoke County Junior Master Gardeners
~Start your own small organic farm… And Much More!
Presented by: The Hoke County Center of the North Carolina Cooperative Extension
For More information, call 910-875-3461 or e-mail Mary Hollingsworth at mary_hollingsworth@ncsu.edu
~ Proceeds will benefit Hoke County Cooperative Extension programming and the Hoke County Junior Master Gardeners ~

No comments: