10/22/2009

You're Invited, Oct. 22, Sou. PInes Election Campaign

"As a downtown Southern Pines business owner I am very interested in the up coming Southern Pines Town Council Election. I love the feel and activity of Southern Pines and am invested in its success. I know many of you feel the same way.
I would like you to have the opportunity to meet and talk to my friend Marsh Smith who is running for town council.
Marsh is long term Southern Pines resident and business owner himself. He is dedicated long term economic prosperity for our community. Attached please find a note inviting you to my Office on Thursday October 22nd at 5:30 pm for a chance to meet Marsh. We’ll be here for about an hour and I’ll even spring for some refreshments!
Hope to see many of you then, feel free to bring your friends.

Best Regards,
Sue

PS: if you do not live in SP… sorry to bother you but feel free to come and meet him anyway. Moore county towns are so connected we are all impacted by each other.

Sue Stovall PT DPT
Southern Pines Physical Therapy
210 S Bennett Street
Southern Pines, NC 28387
(910) 692-8269 V
(910) 692-8479 F

No comments: